Da-Glas is a glass substrate with an extremely fine optical coating applied for rear projection solutions,
Available with Da-Lite’s complete line of optical coatings Da-Glas will increase presentability in the boardroom,
Rear projection is preferable and superior to front projection as the projector does not have to compete with ambient light,
Although requiring a projection booth, and depending on the specifics of the installation a mirror system to achieve the least possible depth with the largest possible image, rear projection installations require extensive consultation with Da-Lite’s Sales Partners and projector specifications,
Contact Da-Lite’s CTS certified customer service department who are experts in sizing, optical coatings, mirror systems and determining the proper rear projection solution for corporate and home theater needs,
- Brand a-Lite
- Feature:Multi-Purpose Rear Projection Diffusion Screen.
- Feature:Glass provides flat, rigid base for long service life, maximum sound isolation and structural strength.
- Feature iffusion coatings are available for all types of applications with any size screen and a wide range of viewing angles. Seven unique optical coatings to choose from to match your applications requirements. Diffusion coating is permanently bonded to the substrate. Cannot peel off like laminated film or vinyl based diffusion screens.
- Feature:Factory framing options are offered: Standard frame, Deluxe frame, Self-trimming frame and Base frame. Available in standard sizes up to 10′ H x 20′ W.
- Feature ue to the oversize dimensions of this product there is a $1500 contract haul shipping surcharge.
- Label a-Lite Screen Company, Inc.
- Manufacturer a-Lite Screen Company, Inc.
- Publisher a-Lite Screen Company, Inc.
- Studio a-Lite Screen Company, Inc.
- Title a-Lite 120″ x 120″ Square Format Rear Projection Screen with Deluxe Frame